Men in Plaid Videos
We have created a series of videos to explain some of the fundamental ideas of attachment, especially as they relate to health. We have grown to love their obviously home-made production values and have been gratified by the positive feedback we have received from colleagues, teachers, students and patients.
Please click on the images to see the videos.
1. Introduction to Adult Attachment
2. Attachment and health: symptoms, worry and health care utilization
3. How to manage when anxiety interferes with a visit to the doctor
4. How we get to be this way (Part 1)
5. How we get to be this way (Part 2)
6. Health Happens Between Us – A Rant
7. How do I become more secure?
And click here to see a talk that Jon did for the Ontario HIV Treatment Network on how attachment affects adaptation to illness.